SYNNEX Corporation Announces Five Executives Named to CRN Channel Chiefs
GREENVILLE, S.C., Feb. 12, 2018 /PRNewswire/ — SYNNEX Corporation (NYSE: SNX), a leading business process services company, today announced that CRN® a brand of The Channel Company, has named five SYNNEX executives to its prestigious list of 2018 Channel Chiefs: Steve Jow, Senior Vice President, Sales; Rob Moyer, Vice President, Cloud, Mobility and IoT; Gary Palenbaum, Senior Vice President, Product Management; Bob Stegner, Senior Vice President, Marketing, North America; and Reyna Thompson, Vice President, CONVERGESolv Secure Networking Group. The executives on this annual list represent top leaders in the IT channel who excel at driving growth and revenue in their organization through channel partners.
Channel Chief honorees are selected by CRN’s editorial staff on the basis of their professional achievements, standing in the industry, dedication to the channel partner community, and strategies for driving future growth and innovation. Each of the 2018 Channel Chiefs has demonstrated loyalty and ongoing support for the IT channel by consistently promoting, defending and executing outstanding channel partner programs.
- Steve Jow, Senior Vice President, Sales (honored five years) – In 2017, Jow worked to increase meaningful engagement with the SMB community through SYNNEX’ SMB teams and the SMB Connect partner program, which helped to double growth in the SYNNEX partner community. Jow also marshaled SYNNEX resources and influence to help individual partners obtain business beyond their own capacity and fostered partnering opportunities within the SMB community to maximize their reach and potential.
- Rob Moyer, Vice President, Cloud, Mobility and IoT (honored two years) – Under Moyer’s direction, SYNNEX CLOUDSolv launched version 2.0 of what is now its Cloud, Mobility & IoT Community, growing membership of key partners by 50 percent year-over-year. CLOUDSolv also increased partner opportunities through expanded and exclusive relationships with vendors including Microsoft and Google. Moyer and his team drove significant year-over-year growth in SYNNEX’ mobility carrier business, with the number of devices under management reaching an all-time high in 2017.
- Gary Palenbaum, Senior Vice President, Product Management – Palenbaum’s leadership contributed to double-digit growth in SYNNEX’ Print Solutions business, outpacing overall industry growth in several product categories. Additionally, the VISUALSolv business saw unprecedented growth, now supporting more than 2,000 customers within the audio/visual customer segment. Palenbaum also oversaw significant year-over-year growth within SYNNEX’ power and accessory category, driven by key vendor support and expanded opportunities resulting from the recent acquisition of Westcon-Comstor Americas.
- Bob Stegner, Senior Vice President, Marketing, North America (honored ten consecutive years) – Stegner led outreach efforts challenging partners to take advantage of unique SYNNEX marketing tools and resources and increased collaboration in response to digital transformation in the IT industry. He also helped strengthen SYNNEX’ solutions programs through reorganization and vendor additions that helped partners deliver better results and gain more of their customers’ overall IT spend.
- Reyna Thompson, Vice President, CONVERGESolv Secure Networking Group (honored two years) – Thompson led the rapid expansion of SYNNEX’ line card with key networking, security, unified communications, and wireless LAN (local access network) vendor partners. These technologies were recently aligned under a cohesive program to deliver fully-converged technology solutions to SYNNEX channel partners. This approach brought emerging, complex technologies to resellers and their end-customers faster and more effectively.
“The five executives recognized as CRN Channel Chiefs are doing outstanding work that enables strong results for all of our partners,” said Peter Larocque, President, North American Technology Solutions, SYNNEX Corporation. “The impact of their leadership is recognized throughout our partner community and continues to strengthen SYNNEX’ role as a key business partner in the IT Channel.”
“The executives on CRN’s 2018 Channel Chiefs list stand out for their exceptional leadership, vision and commitment to the channel,” said Robert Faletra, Executive Chairman of The Channel Company. “These individuals deserve special recognition for their development and support of robust partner programs, innovative business strategy and significant contribution to the overall health of a vigorously growing channel. We applaud each Channel Chief’s impressive record of accomplishments and look forward to their future successes.”
About SYNNEX Corporation
SYNNEX Corporation is a Fortune 500 corporation and a leading business process services company, providing a comprehensive range of distribution, logistics and integration services for the technology industry and providing outsourced services focused on customer engagement strategy to a broad range of enterprises. SYNNEX distributes a broad range of information technology systems and products, and also provides systems design and integration solutions. Concentrix, a wholly-owned subsidiary of SYNNEX Corporation, offers a portfolio of strategic solutions and end-to-end business services around customer engagement strategy, process optimization, technology innovation, front and back-office automation and business transformation to clients in ten identified industry verticals. Founded in 1980, SYNNEX Corporation operates in numerous countries throughout North and South America, Asia Pacific and Europe. Additional information about SYNNEX may be found online at www.synnex.com.
Safe Harbor Statement
Statements in this news release that are forward-looking involve known and unknown risks and uncertainties which may cause the Company’s actual results in future periods to be materially different from any future performance that may be suggested in this release. The Company assumes no obligation to update any forward-looking statements contained in this release.
Copyright 2018 SYNNEX Corporation. All rights reserved. SYNNEX, the SYNNEX Logo, CONCENTRIX, CONVERGESOLV, VISUALSOLV, and all other SYNNEX company, product and services names and slogans are trademarks or registered trademarks of SYNNEX Corporation. SYNNEX, the SYNNEX Logo, CONVERGESOLV, and CONCENTRIX Reg. U.S. Pat. & Tm. Off. Other names and marks are the property of their respective owners.
About The Channel Company
The Channel Company enables breakthrough IT channel performance with our dominant media, engaging events, expert consulting and education and innovative marketing services and platforms. As the channel catalyst, we connect and empower technology suppliers, solution providers and end users. Backed by more than 30 years of unequalled channel experience, we draw from our deep knowledge to envision innovative new solutions for ever-evolving challenges in the technology marketplace. www.thechannelco.com
CRN is a registered trademark of The Channel Company, LLC. All rights reserved
View original content with multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/synnex-corporation-announces-five-executives-named-to-crn-channel-chiefs-300589728.html
SOURCE SYNNEX Corporation